13 October 2010

eBay brag?

[Originally posted to rec.games.video.classic.]

Like many of you....  Well, there's really not that many left here, are there?  Hmmmm.

Like many collectors, I have a selection of saved eBay searches.  One item managed to somehow capture my attention enough to actually go see the listing.  Then I noticed it was a local seller.  Then I noticed I knew him!  (We've met, but are just acquaintances.)  Given free local delivery, I bid on several items and won these:
  • Mind at Play: The Psychology of Video Games
  • Open, Sesame (Bit Corp) for Atari 2600 (CIB, PAL)
  • Cross Force (Spectravision) for Atari 2600
  • Dactar 4 in 1 for Atari 2600
  • Buzz Bomber for Intellivision
  • World Championship Baseball for Intellivision
I didn't pay more than $5 for any one item.  Mind at Play and WC Baseball are the big scores for me.  I would have bought a lot more (or at least bid higher) if I could have afforded it.

[Thanks, Walton G.!]

No comments:

Post a Comment