So, what will you find here? Well, it's still the home of the Rom blog. I'll also use it to rant on those rare occasions I feel something must be ranted about. And, as I said originally, I'll be going back and posting pre-blog items here.
And that's what I've spent this evening doing. First, there was the "thoughts and tips" section of my home page. That's now done, although I had to guess at some of the dates. Then there was a couple Usenet posts about collecting video games and a Weird Al concert I wanted to preserve. That's now done, too. The links to them can be found below. I've turned commenting off for these back-dated posts, so if you want to comment on them, do it here.
- 28 Nov 1994: Finally found my gold mine!
- 1 Jun 1995: Tip of the Moment (cat in bushes)
- 10 Jan 1996: Tip of the Moment (company in the red)
- 30 Jan 1996: Thought (blank disk)
- 10 Feb 1996: Thought (babies don't take holidays)
- 26 Feb 1996: Thought (fortune cookie)
- 13 Mar 1996: Thought (Bad Hair Day)
- 12 Apr 1996: Tip of the Moment (laser surgery)
- 20 Jun 1996: Tip of the Moment (washing machine hoses)
- 01 Aug 1996: Tip of the Moment (second opinion for cars)
- 2 Dec 1996: Thanksgiving finds (Goldmine lost)
- 15 Apr 1997: Tip of the Moment (tax withholding)
- 1 Sep 1997: Thought (leather leisure suit)
- 16 Mar 1998: Tip of the Moment (holes in walls)
- 25 Aug 2000: Weird Al concert report: Birmingham and Bermuda (LONG)
- 21 Feb 2001: Tip of the Moment (battery springs)